Friday 11 January 2013

Sit ups or

So this morning i am 171.4 still disgusting!

So last night I did my exercises, and more, I did.

50 back and up let exercises
125 ab exercises
100 arm exercises with weights.

The problem is that I did them really late at night, after my shower. My brother was at the end of the hall on the computer, and my dad came up to say night, but didn't come into me. As I was doing them I tried as hard as I could to hold my breath, but I had to breath at some point. And im really paranoid that it sounded like I was banging one out! I really hope don't think that. It's a bit of a difficult topic to bring up tho! Pmsl if I do it every night, then surely they won't think that I'm that sexually deprived?! Lol, I might just leave my weights out for them to see.

Anyways I have a bit of an ach today, but not to bad. I'm out singing tonight, and drinking, I used to drink beer, and quite like it, but I know diet coke and vodka is better. As long as it is diet coke, Which it wasn't other day when someone bought me a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment