Thursday 10 January 2013

Oh yeah...yesterday's exercise.

So I didn't do my exercises yesterday, we are staying in a little room and there is hardly any floor space. I have my 2 boys to look after, and I really can't disappear for half hr to do it and not be noticed. I thought I could do it once they were asleep but they are in there. I will try again today. I know that loosing weight quite quickly, which I want to do, means you can loose muscle, which results in burning less kcals in day to day life. I need to keep an eye on this while i loose weight. Last time I ended up quite weak. I used to run but didn't think about actually muscle growth or using wights or resistance. Plus a flat defined belly looks better than a flabby flat belly, same for thights, arms ....everything infact. So today I will try harder and actually do it.















No comments:

Post a Comment