Wednesday 9 January 2013

Cooking for others

I'm cooking a really nice dinner for my family, and really enjoying it.

I'm cooking ham in Pepsi max (sounds mental, but is lush) shredded in pittas with salad, and home made wedges. I'm vegetarian, so will easily get away with cooking a different meal for me. I am not stressed tonight about. Im really enjoying cooking it, and looking forward to them eating it. They all eat pretty much the same stuff so I hope they like it. My dad is a single parent, and its hard work for him.

It's odd how quickly my anxiety can change ref food. Last night I was stressed as hell, there was to much food about and it was just making me feel panicky. But I know tonight it will be much better. I won't have to answer questions about what I'm eating, and there's nothing to tempt me as its meat :D



No comments:

Post a Comment