Wednesday 9 January 2013

Good morning!

This morning I am 173. That's when you know you have a lot to loose when you can loose over a lb in a day without starving! My mum got me some lovely boots and I wore them out last night, and caught a glimpse of my self in the toilet mirror. How can something so lovely look so disgusting coz they are on a fat person!

I didn't have a yoghurt yesterday, and managed to throw away half my dinner.

Today I had a pear for breakfast, and two thin slices from a French stick with lettuce, carrot and celery and a 100 kcal yoghurt after. I recon that's 275 so call it 300 kcals so far. I've got to cook dinner for everyone tonight so I'm going to boil some ham, and maybe make pittas with salad or something. Iv heard that ham boiled in Pepsi max is amazing!! Might try it, and as I don't eat meat I can have a salad pitta :) or maybe some beans.

I can't wait to be skinny again! To be able to see some hip bones, and have my jeans not touch my belly as they go from one hip to the other.

I have some weights and going to do

50 sit ups
50 leg raises laying on my side ( each leg)
50 arm and weight exercises, I always chance these and 10 sets of 5 different exercises.
I know it's not much, but I will get hassle if I get caught. Might try and do it twice.

The more muscle I put on the more kcals I will burn living. I used to be able to run... But I can't even try just yet. The thought of someone see my fat jiggling as I pound the pavements is not cool!!!

I'm horse riding early tomorrow morning, and sore thighs will make it difficult so I will do my legs asap and stretch really well.

I love horse riding, I have a lot to learn, and am quite clumsy, but once I am light it will be easier. The lesson I had last week was different to the one I usually go to, and the guy was so young and stereotypically gay. Just how you'd imagine a young gay guy, and he was very quiet and laid back, which I'm not used to. The lady I usually ride with is very strict and usually shouts at me, which is just what I need. But her horses are much more responsive. The one I had last week, I had to actually kick, which I hate. I've never ridden with a crop before either, so that was a little daunting. All in all.... Next week has to be better :)






No comments:

Post a Comment