Thursday 10 January 2013

Shame!

I'm so pissed off with myself. I have eaten really well today. I had plenty of kcals left for dinner. Maybe even a glass of wine, but then I fucked it up. I am a very strict vegetarian, I ever drink milk, occasionally eat yoghurt and some cheese. If any meat has touched my plate I can't eat it. Well my dad made pasta in a cheesy sauce and mince, I was dishing it up for everyone and I just picked a piece of cheesy pasta and ate it. There was no meat on or near it, but it was covered in a sauce made with milk. About 10 mins later I ate more. I probably ate 2 forks full of disgusting milky cheesy pasta...and some meat defiantly when in. I don't understand why I did it, it wasn't even nice. I am thoroughly disgusted with myself.
I just feel fat and greedy. My children are being little monsters to, and won't sleep, so I can't even do some exercise. Gutted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment