Wednesday 10 April 2013

Day one done.....almost!

So it's now 9pm. Iv had water and chamomile tea :)

I have had a shit of shit days!!

So I fell of my horse this morning!! So damn pissed off, was my fault. Horse bolted, as he does, and I dithered in myself which way to go, so he changed direction to quick and I came off! Got back on, very pissed of with myself! In the proses I dropped my car bipper out of my pocket. Into the sand.... So could get my car goin. Didn't realise tho till I was goin home, so I spend half hr raking the sand... Thinking I literally had no hope at all.... But miraculously one of the other girls found it!!!!

So come home, go back out.... Lock myself out!! And husband has hidden the spare one somewhere!! Finally got in thank goodness!

So food.... Well as we were locked out and I had two kids to feed I took them out. There had chips and stuff...and the chips were new out, crispy and hot and did look well nice, but I was quite happy not eating any. I bought myself a bottle of water, and didn't even lick a bit of mayo :)

Dinner. I had a friend round with her kids. She was goin out for dinner, so I just fed the kids. Make it easy not to eat. This evening is quite hard, I have a dull ach in my belly which I quite like. I want something hot tho.... Tea it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment