Saturday 2 February 2013

Again!

170.9. ...how is this actually possible!

Coz I keep eating! Grrrr

My first two goals I achieved bar my own bedroom. And I have been exceptionally nice to the husband, and been very busy this week. My weight tho... A whole week an nothing is shocking at such a high weight. Maybe I should write all I eat, and then i can actually see it mounting through the day.

I have been working out every day, but ,my knee is not good, I'm having to ice after every evening.

My mum bought me some beautiful boots, they are stunning....but my legs r to fat for them, they fit fine like, but they just don't look right. They would look stunning with supper skinny black jeans. I want super skinny legs for supper skinny jeans! Iv finally ordered some decent jodhpurs for riding and some chaps to, I wanted to weight till a size 6-8 fitted but I need some now. I will have to order more once I am slim enough.

I am such a fucking disappointment to myself!











No comments:

Post a Comment